Staff are considered to be one of our greatest assets. At Create Click Ltd we strive to keep our website design services ahead of the competition by offering a wide range of disciplines supported by experts within their field. Our success is due to our ability to understand the key disciplines that make a strong website design and online marketing agency and resource them accordingly.
If you feel that you are an expert in your field, whether in design, website creation, SEO, PR, Sales, direct marketing, marketing strategy or copyrighting and feel that you can make a valuable contribution to our success, we are more than interested in hearing from you. Equally, you must have a good sense of humour and be prepared to contribute to a great future where everyone benefits.
Please submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in working with us?
If you are a great web designer who understand how to write excellent code we are interested in hearing from you, please submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining your skills, experience and preferred role within the form below. We will keep your details on file for 36 weeks and contact you should a suitable position arise.
Full time PHP developer – Salary dependent on experience
This is a challenging & rewarding PHP developer position in a Portsmouth based marketing agency with diverse responsibilities in the following areas:
• Development of the web platform using WordPress, PHP; HTML, Magento etc
• Building & Implementation of web applications
• Improve the quality of the web platform
YOU MUST ABLE TO COMMUTE TO PORTSMOUTH. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PHP PRO TO WORK IN OUR TEAM ON A FULL TIME BASIS
Profile for Success for our PHP Web-developer:
• HTML – CSS
• Custom code in PHP
• Magento an advantage
• Mature, highly intelligent & personable individual- who is flexible, ready to make a commitment and thrives on challenge.
• Ability to proactively identify issues & coordinate resolutions
• Entrepreneurial attitude, i.e., self-motivated, self-directed, etc.
• Strong time-management skills
• Strong ability to “multi-task”
• Ability to solve problems and think quickly
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle pressure
• Detail oriented with strong planning, reasoning, numerical & analytical abilities
• Must have work permit
Ideally you should be willing to start IMMEDIATELY/ASAP.
Given the nature of this dynamic opportunity there is a great scope for both a personal and professional reward in the position; and would suit a genuinely ambitious individual who is keen to make a mark in a growing market and in an ambitious company. If you are hard-working with a strong web development skill and a high self-motivation, then we certainly want you.
Interested in working with Create Click? Please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com